9/26/2003

Sarah nodded and they started walking towards Chad, Bill and Ted. When they caught up, Mr. J asked if they wouldn't mind having him come along.

"Dude, you can totally come with us!" exclaimed Bill.
"Like... d'ugh! You've been supplying us with modeling glue for... like, years. Come on Mr. J, We'll all get high just like old times."
"Word." replied Mr. J. "I remember when you two were just little lads. We'd drink Robitussin ® with codeine until our little footsies felt like cement blocks. Oh My, I bet that Wyeth Consumer Healthcare stockholders are thanking us! Sure, you were in high school and I was an out of work hippie, but we had some good times:

"And nobody (BURP!) can take that away from us! So, sure, let's go to the goodfoot. I've got a quarter, that's enough for a game of pool and a shoe shine... right?"